Divine Hiddeness, Is this a good argument against the existence of God? We consider that question on this episode of Christian Meets World.
The basic form of the argument taken from here
- There is a personal and perfectly loving God.
- There are creatures capable of having a relationship with this God.
- A perfectly loving God would not act to hinder this relationship
- Belief in God is a necessary condition for a creature to enter into this relationship
- Creatures capable of this relationship that do not resist God will always have this belief
- Yet, there exists reasonable non-belief.
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org(audio files welcome)